By making a request/order you are offering to purchase a product which we will accept to sell to you on the following Terms and Conditions. All requests are subject to availability. We reserve the right to cancel any order up to the point of delivery. Orders that you place on this website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Non-acceptance of your order may be due to any one or more of the following non-exhaustive reasons:
- The product you ordered is out of stock;
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment;
- We have identified a pricing or product description error;
- There is a system or procurement failure;
- Failed customer validation checks.
- When you place an order on our website we will email you an acknowledgement detailing the product you have ordered. This email is not an order confirmation or order acceptance.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and Vixen Boutique will take place when your order has been dispatched. We will email you when your order has been dispatched. We reserve the right to dispatch multiple orders separately.
- In the case of collect in store orders, acceptance of your order takes place when we email you to collect the order.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees, warranties or representations made as to delivery times are limited to The Republic of Ireland and are on the basis that we are not responsible for any delay in delivery occurring due to postal delays or force majeure. When making a request you undertake that all details you provide to us requesting goods or services are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to make your request or bid and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to these details as soon as possible. All prices advertised are subject to changes.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item or items to us in their original condition* within 14 days of receipt. We will issue a full refund on full price items (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt, or exchange the item for a different size/colour if preferred.
On reduced items, we will offer an exchange or online credit only, within 7 days of receipt.
Prior to posting, you must contact the shop via email email@example.com or phone +44 (0) 28 8225 75360 with your order number for a returns number.
Post your return to:
26 High Street
All returns should be processed within 7 working days. If you do not hear from us within this time frame then please track your item and if it shows that it was received then please contact our customer care team as there may be a reason we could not contact you or an issue with the return.
The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that ensures you for the value of the goods.
The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
*Note: Vixen boutique cannot accept items of clothing with any trace of evidence that shows the wearing perfume/aftershave or a deodorant, rips, makeup, damage to the stitching or any mark on the item.
You understand by purchasing a product from Vixen Boutique (vixen.ie) that we reserve the right to decline a refund. If an item is a not refunded, it will be returned to sender.
We will be unable to accept the return of any item where there is evidence that these instructions have not been followed. The item must be returned in its original packaging with any enclosed documentation.